Cordon Bleu CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 4 cups cooked turkey cubed shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups cream shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 3 cups cooked ham cubed shopping list
- 1 cup onion chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl combine turkey, ham and cheese then set aside.
- In saucepan sauté onion in butter until tender then add flour and stir to form a paste.
- Gradually add cream stirring constantly then bring to a boil and boil 1 minute until thick.
- Add dill, mustard and nutmeg and mix well then remove from heat and pour over meat. Spoon into a greased rectangular baking pan.
- Toss bread crumbs, butter and dill then stir in cheese and walnuts.
- Sprinkle over casserole then bake uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!