Macaroni Ham CasseroleFrom modelsmom 8 years ago
- 8 oz macaroni shopping list
- 1 cup diced ham shopping list
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 T butter shopping list
- 1 T pimiento (optional) shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) cream of mushroom OR cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 T chopped or dried parsley shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Put pasta water on to boil.
- In a skillet, heat butter, then saute the pepper and onion for about 5 minutes.
- Add ham and continue cooking until heated through.
- Drop macaroni & cook until 1 notch less than tender, drain.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a greased casserole dish.
- Bake for approx. 30 minutes, until bubbly.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top & bake 5 minutes more.