County Fair Turkey Leg GrillFrom faithwalker 6 years ago
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tbsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1 sweet onion chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp. *your favorite seasoning blend* shopping list
- 3 tbsp. honey shopping list
- 4 turkey legs, skin on shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Preheat grill
- Add turkey legs to stockpot and cook for 30 min.'s.
- Remove legs and put on grill seasoning with your favorite seasoning blend, brush with honey.
- Grill approx. 15 minutes turning until cooked through. Should be crispy outside.