Baked Apples From The QueenFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Wash and core the apples.
- Peel apples about 2/3 way down from stem, leaving skin on bottom 1/3.
- Place apples in a shallow baking pan.
- Toss raisins with nutmeg.
- Put raisins inside the apples.
- Combine the sugar, cinnamon and water.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour liquid over apples in pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, basting often until apples are soft.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating1 people
This is so great. I call my wife The Queen all the time, because I think she is and I love her for it! She also loves baked apples~ which I am not fond of~ so this is a nice recipe I will make for her. Thank you so much for sharing it :)rivet in SW loved it