One-Pot Spaghetti With Meat SauceFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
How to make it
- Brown meat with garlic. Do not drain.
- Stir in water and spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in spaghetti.
- Boil 15 min., stirring occasionally.
- Variation: Cook 1 cup chopped green pepper and one chopped onion with garlic and ground turkey. May also add red pepper flakes.
- Ragu or Hunt’s Traditional Spaghetti Sauce works well with this. Mushrooms would probably be a good addition.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!