Yellow Cake in a MugFrom momoften 5 years ago
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons oil shopping list
- dash vanilla extract or lemon extract (or whatever flavor you would like) shopping list
- 1 large coffee mug shopping list
How to make it
- Add the dry ingredients to the cup and stir together.
- Stir in the egg, water, oil and extract of choice.
- Microwave for 3 minutes (1000 watts).
- The cake should rise to the top of the mug.
- Allow to cool a little and turn out onto a plate.
- This would actually serve 2-4 easily, but if you want to indulge and eat it all, I won't tell.
The Cookmomoften Neenah, WI
The Rating15 people
What a great idea. Sounds great especially with the berries. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Thanks so much for the recipe!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
OMG ! Too cool. Thanks for thissunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!