Grilled Chicken Caesar SaladFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- Grilled chicken Caesar Salad shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) Campbell’s healthy request condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 2 TBS. cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 TBS. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or ½ tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 TBS. grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce torn into bite-size pieces. shopping list
- ½ cup fat free Caesar croutons shopping list
- Fresh anchovies, if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonmetallic dish mix soup, water, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper and 3 TBS. of cheese. Set a side 1 ¼ cups of soup mixture for dressing.. Add chicken to remaining soup mixture in dish and turn to coat. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from soup mixture and place on rack in broiler pan (or grill). Broil or grill 4 inches from heat 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, turning and basting with soup mixture. Discard any remaining soup mixture. Remove from heat and slice chicken into thin strips.
- In a large bowl toss lettuce, chicken and dressing until evenly coated. Sprinkle with croutons and remaining cheese. If desired top with anchovies.
- Calories 206, total fat 4g, saturated fat 2g, cholesterol 55mg, sodium 457mg total carbohydrate 16 g, protein 23g. This is without anchovies.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating1 people
Sounds great even without those anchovies.
5 forks!dollhead in Mechanicville loved it