Broccoli Ham And Cheese QuicheFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- broccoli ham and cheese Quiche shopping list
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) regular OR fat free condensed broccoli cheese soup shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- ¼ tsp.garlic powder or 2 gloves, minced shopping list
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup diced cooked ham shopping list
- 1 9- inch baked deep dish pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and mozzarella cheese. Set a side.
- In a medium bowl mix soup, eggs, garlic powder, broccoli, onion, ham, and ½ cup cheese mixture. Pour into cooked pie crust.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean, Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5 minutes more. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating3 people
Love the combo of ingredients in this! Can't wait to try it! Added to the "crazy about greens" group.juels in Clayton loved it
WOW ANOTHER GOOD ONE PAULA YOU ARE ON A ROLL LATELY GF I CANT EVEN KEEP UP LOOKING AT ALL OF THEM IM SO BEHIND BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN ON BUT I'LL EVENTUALLY GET TO ALL OF THEM LOL..
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it