Turkey Broccoli DivanFrom paulasue1 7 years ago
- turkey broccoli Divan shopping list
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into spears, cooked and drained OR 1 package (about 10 oz,) frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 ½ cups cubed, cooked turkey OR chicken shopping list
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) condensed cram of broccoli soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 2 TBS. dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 TBS. margarine or butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a 9-inch pie plate or a 2-quart shallow baking dish arrange broccoli and turkey. In a small bowl mix soup and milk and pour over broccoli and turkey
- Sprinkle cheese over soup mixture. Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes or until thoroughly hot.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating4 people
paula this sounds very yummy you fix it and ill be over and ill bring dessert and drinks hows that ??????
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love additon of Broccoli soup yummy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I'm ready to dive-in to this one! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it