Brie and Grape Grilled CheeseFrom cookingwithcaitlin 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut your baguette into at least 24 slices of bread. When you are cutting, you want your knife at a 45 degree angle as this will make for a prettier cut of bread.
- Cut your grapes in half.
- Cut your brie into ¼ inch thick strips (including the rind)
- Smear one side of each piece of your baguette with butter.
- To assemble: on the un-buttered side of bread, place one long piece of brie with 4 of the grape halves grapes facing downward on the brie. Close up the sandwich.
- In a non-stick sauté pan on medium-high heat, sear the bread until it is golden brown and the cheese is oozy. After about 3 minutes, flip and sear the other side until the bread is golden brown.
- Serve the whole sandwich, or cut them in half for an appetizer portion!
The Cookcookingwithcaitlin Cincinnati, OH
The Rating3 people
Awesome recipe, Caitlin! I love putting jelly or jam on my grilled cheese sandwiches, but I've never tried grapes. What a great idea! High-5!meals4abby in Valders loved it
I'm in love with this recipe! brie cheese goes very well with fruit, and you combined it in a delicious sandwich! Again, a beautiful presentation!juels in Clayton loved it
mmmmm Caitlin! What a different and delicious sounding version of an american favorite. I have never had Brie so it would be a great new experience for me - love the appetizer idea too!
^^^^^55555!! :)madmommy in Wayne loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!