Shrimp Fried RiceFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 6-1/4 ounce package fried rice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 12 ounces frozen raw peeled shrimp thawed shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts drained shopping list
- 6 ounces frozen pea pods thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare rice according to package directions simmering 15 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside and keep warm.
- In same skillet heat oil over high heat.
- Add green onion, garlic and ginger then cook 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and continue to cook 2 minutes.
- Add water chestnuts and prepared rice then continue to cook 2 minutes.
- Add pea pods and continue to cook 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.