Faiths Turkey Sausage Bean SoupFrom faithwalker 8 years ago
- 2 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 C. chopped celery shopping list
- 1 C. quartered diced carrots shopping list
- 3/4 C. chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp. flour shopping list
- 4 C. water shopping list
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes (or chicken,turkey) shopping list
- 1 can diced tomatoes w/oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp. Mrs. Dash garlic&herb seasoning shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 7 oz. Oscar Mayer smoked turkey sausage, sliced shopping list
- 2 cans white northern beans shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in stock pot and saute celery carrots and onion until crisp tender. Stir in flour.
- Add water, bouillon and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer and add Mrs. Dash and bay leaves.
- Simmer on low approx. 15 min.'s
- Add sausage and simmer another 10 min's.
- Taste test, add salt/pepper if necessary
- Add beans and heat through, serve.
The Cookfaithwalker Daytona Beach, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!