Pepper Steak SandwichesFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 12 ounces deli roast beef, thinly sliced shopping list
- 4 sandwich rolls, split shopping list
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet, saute onion and peppers in 2 tablespoons mayonnaise until tender-crisp. Remove and keep warm.
- Reduce heat and add salad dressing to skillet.
- Add roast beef and remaining mayonnaise. Cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Divide beef between rolls. Top with peppers and cheese.
- If you want, broil sandwiches until cheese is melted.