Sliced Pork with Plum SauceFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
- 9 pieces pork, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 leaves of frisee, cut into 3 each shopping list
- 5 pickled plums, pitted and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon cornflour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 slice ginger shopping list
- 200ml water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pork with light soy sauce and cornflour.
- Bring water to boil.
- Add salt and wine.
- Cook the pork in the above quickly (as if cooking in steamboat).
- Stand pork in a pot of previously boil cool water.
- Drain and set aside.
- Take 2 tablespoon of the liquid from the pot used to cook the pork.
- Mix with sugar and plum.
- Serve pork with Frisee and plum sauce.
- Add more sugar if you find your plum sauce too sour. Adjust according to your taste.