Cranberry SaladFrom tuilelaith 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash cranberries and drain.
- Coarsely chop cranberries.
- Pour sugar over berries.
- Stir, cover, and chill for 4 hours.
- Place cranberries in colander and allow to drain well (this could take up to half and hour).
- When cranberries are drained, core and chop apples, leaving the peel on.
- Combine apples, celery, grapes, walnuts and mayonnaise.
- Gentle fold in cranberries and serve cold.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating3 people
mmmmmmmm i love this one too ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
What an interesting combination. Sounds really good. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Yummo whammo, tuile. Gotta have those "crans"! Thanks and a ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!