Cranberry SaladFrom tuilelaith 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash cranberries and drain.
- Coarsely chop cranberries.
- Pour sugar over berries.
- Stir, cover, and chill for 4 hours.
- Place cranberries in colander and allow to drain well (this could take up to half and hour).
- When cranberries are drained, core and chop apples, leaving the peel on.
- Combine apples, celery, grapes, walnuts and mayonnaise.
- Gentle fold in cranberries and serve cold.
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating3 people
Yummo whammo, tuile. Gotta have those "crans"! Thanks and a ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
What an interesting combination. Sounds really good. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
mmmmmmmm i love this one too ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!