Roasted Red Grapes with Honey and ThymeFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large bowl OR gallon size storage bag (my choice!), gently mix grapes with the olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the grapes on a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Don't crowd the grapes.
- Bake, shaking pan occasionally until the grape skins begin to split, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove grapes from oven.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Serve immediately OR let stand at room temperature.
- **Wait for midnight and eat the grapes for some Italian good luck in the New Year!