Pamelas Crockpot Beef StewFrom pamelanava 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs cubed beef, stew meat shopping list
- 2 cups beef broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup dry red wine shopping list
- 1 pkg French onion soup mix shopping list
- several splashes worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 Bay leaf shopping list
- 1 Tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 1/2 (or whole) yellow onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into chunks shopping list
- (You could also add a handful of fresh, button mushrooms and 1 large zucchini, cut into chunks) shopping list
- 1-2 Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients, except the cornstarch and water, in crockpot.
- Turn on low
- Cook for 8-9 hours
- Just before it's done, mix together cornstarch and water, with a whisk and add to stew...this will slightly thicken
- Remember to remove Bay Leaf.
- Serve over rice or pasta & enjoy!