Lemon-thyme Pork ChopsFrom pamelanava 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in zip lock bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator 12 hours or overnight, massage pork, occasionally
- Remove pork from baggie, and cook 4-5 minutes on Foreman grill.
- Discard remaining marinade (or bring marinade to a boil in saucepan and cook 3-4 minutes and pour over cooked meat.)
- Let meat sit for 2-3 minutes before cutting into it, or all of the juices will run out.
- I served it over rice
- You can also cook in skillet or outdoor grill....cooking times will vary