Holiday Delux Oatmeal Raisin Nut CookiesFrom carolyn_elliott 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup (stick) (unsalted) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup white flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup wheat flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup blended oatmeal to a powder or flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 4 oz chocolate baking morsels shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Red sugar sprinkles shopping list
- Green sugar sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Add combined flours, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well. Stir
- in oats, raisins, coconut and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls
- onto ungreased cookie sheet. Makes 2 doz cookies.
- After about 5-7 minutes of baking, you'll see cookies flatten out, somewhat but are still wet. Sprinkle half with green sugar and the other half with red sugar.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet then remove to wire rack.
The Cookcarolyn_elliott Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!