Chicken Pesto TortelliniFrom way2nrml 5 years ago
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size peices shopping list
- 1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 lb. smoked or pre-cooked ham, cubed (this is a great way to use up leftover holiday ham) shopping list
- 1 family size package totrellini shopping list
- 1 small tub pest sauce from the deli section, or about 1 1/2 C. if you make your own shopping list
- 1/2 C. frozen peas shopping list
How to make it
- Bring enough water to a boil to cook the tortellini, and cook per directions.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle in some olive oil and brown chicken.
- Once chicken is mostly browned, add mushrooms and ham and cook until the mushrooms begin to soften.
- Add frozen peas to the pan and cook over medium heat until soft.
- When tortellini is done, drain and add to the large skillet with the chicken mixture.
- Remove pan from heat and add pesto. Stir to combine.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!