Chicken Breasts With Angel Hair PastaFrom riverred 8 years ago
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing shopping list
- 1/3 cup dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 4 whole chicken breasts, halved, skinned, boned, and pounded thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, whisk together salad dressing and mustard; set aside.
- In medium skillet, saute chicken in butter until browned; transfer to dish; keep warm.
- Pour wine into skillet; cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk in dressing mixture; blend well.
- Serve chicken over pasta; sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookriverred Toledo, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!