ZwetschgendatschiFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sour cream shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 cups Italian plums shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl cream butter, sugar, salt, vanilla, egg and sour cream.
- Mix flour and baking powder and add to butter mixture.
- Pit plums splitting into halves or thirds then grease pan and spread the dough.
- Liberally spread plums over dough meat side up.
- If plums are sour as opposed to just tart sprinkle lightly with sugar.
- To make topping cream butter then add flour, sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over plums then bake 45 minutes in middle rack at 375.
- Be careful not to let the bottom burn.
- Serve liberally topped with freshly made whipping cream.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!