Greek Orange RoughyFrom gotmusicinme 6 years ago
- 4 (6 ounce 1/2-inch-thick) orange roughy fillets shopping list
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 crumbled) shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons drained capers shopping list
- 2 small plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Lightly grease foil.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Season with pepper.
- Arrange fish on prepared baking sheet.
- Spread cheese topping over fish.
- Bake until fish is just cooked through, approximately 10 minutes.