Mincemeat Swirled Pumpkin BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 packet of active yeast shopping list
- 1/2 cup of warm, 1% milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp vital wheat gluten (optional, for a higher rise) shopping list
- 1/2 cup prepared mincemeat shopping list
How to make it
- Mix yeast and warmed milk in a large bowl, allow to proof 10 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the dough ingredients and thoroughly combine to a dough. Add no more than 1/4 cup more flour!
- Knead for 7-10 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl, turning to coat.
- Cover and allow to rise 1 hour, until doubled.
- Roll dough out into a large rectangle (about 1/4" thick).
- Spread the mincemeat evenly over the dough, then roll up tightly from the short end.
- Place into a greased loaf pan, cover and allow to rise 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake loaf 45 minutes, turn out of pan immediately and cool completely on a rack before slicing.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!