Cheesy Chicken And Rice CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- Cheesy chicken & rice Casserole shopping list
- Prep: 5 min. ~ Bake: 50 min. ~ Makes: 4 servings shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 4 skineless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Stir soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in 11 x 8" (2-qt.) shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 50 min. or until chicken and rice are done.
- Top with cheese.
- Let casserole stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir rice before serving.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating7 people
awsome recipethanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Blue this sounds great right now its cold here in calif believe that one its 38 degrees right now and dropping yikes!!!!!!!! lol ive made this several times i love it
love this recipe thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
love it.hunnee in Nanaimo loved it