donut cakeFrom troutwhisperer 7 years ago
How to make it
- crush crackers to a fine pulp
- lay cracker crumbs in the bottom of regular cake pan( pam it first)
- melt the butter and mix with brown sugar (makes a soupy paste)
- pour over crackers ...as even as possible
- arrange donuts across the top- break them into halfs to fit if neccessary
- pour the entire jar of applesauce slowly over the top of everything...
- bake uncovered at 350 until the applesauce is bubbly...
- let that cool outside to firm up....at ten above it dosent take long..
- serve with vanilla ice cream if you have any...
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating5 people
wow Fantastic recipe great morning treat too thanks high 5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
really unique! 5, I do a baked donut bread pudding. leftover donuts are yummymidgelet in Eastern loved it
Woweee!!!!!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!