Simple Steak MarinadeFrom japles 8 years ago
How to make it
- The main ingredients in a marinade are the oil, acid and spices. The italian dressing addresses all of these components and the worcesterchire emphasizes the beefy flavor
- Pour enough italian dressing onto your steaks to either cover if in a dish or to coat very well if in a ziplock bag. Usually this is about 1/2-3/4 of a bottle, depending on how many steaks you are preparing.
- Dash worcesterchire into the dressing. I use about 5 or more generous shakes.
- Add garlic powder or minced garlic if you like the extra flavor. I add about 1 tablespoon depending on the amount of steaks.
- Place in steaks in marinade in the fridge and keep until ready to use for at least one hour up to 24 hours.