Baked Apple And Cinnamon French Toast CupsFrom lillyann 5 years ago
- Makes 6 french toast cups shopping list
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, cut into cubes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- dash of ground nutmeg shopping list
- For the apples: shopping list
- 1 large apple of your choice, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium skillet, saute apples with butter and cinnamon for about 5 minutes, or until soft. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until well combined. Add bread cubes and mix together until all the bread is saturated. Add the apples and mix until well distributed.
- Using a regular size muffin tin, scoop bread evenly into 6 of the muffin cups. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until set and lightly golden brown.
- Mix 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Drizzle on top of french toast cups. Enjoy!!
- NOTE: These would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower! Your guests will be begging for more!!!