Green Herb Salad with Champagne VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot shopping list
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 large head butter lettuce leaves separated and torn into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh chervil sprigs shopping list
How to make it
- In the bottom of a salad bowl combine the olive oil and shallot.
- Add the vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well with a fork.
- Top with the lettuce, parsley, cilantro and chervil.
- When ready to serve toss well.
- Mound the salad in individual bowls or on plates.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!