Death by ChocolateFrom tamatha 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make brownie's and set aside to cool completely.
- While brownie are cooling make moose as directed on box.
- Make sure that Cool Whip is thawed.
- Cut brownies into squares.
- Layer brownies in a deep truffle bowl.
- Spinkle about 2/3rds of Heath Bits on top of brownies.
- Put 1/2 of the moose on top of that.
- Use 1and 1/2 tubs of Cool Whip on top of moose.
- Layer the rest of the moose on the Cool Whip.
- Layer the rest of the Cool Whip on the moose.
- Last step is sprinkling the rest of the Heath Bits on the Cool Whip.