Guinness Beef JerkyFrom beerotter 4 years ago
- 1 eye of round shopping list
- 2 C Guinness shopping list
- 1 C Worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 C soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 C molasses shopping list
- 1/4 brown sugar (packed) shopping list
- 1 bottle Tiger Sauce shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic (rough mince) shopping list
- 2 Tbl dried onion shopping list
- 1/2 C granulated garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all except granulated garlic and beef.
- Add 1 Tbl granulated garlic.
- Trim fat and silver-skin from eye of round.
- Slice thin, no more then 1/8 of an inch thick and place in marinade.
- Seal and refrigerate for 24-48 hours.
- Lay strips of beef on dehydrator trays and run until beef is dry, but not "crispy". During this process I rotate my racks about once an hour and "paint" the lowest rack with reserved marinade, sprinkle with granulated garlic and place newly "painted" tray on the top level of dehydrator.
- I find that placing finished strips in closed zip-loc bag as they come of the trays and sealing them leaves the jerky more chewy and less crispy.
The Cookbeerotter Portsmouth, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!