Triple Nut CandyFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Prep Time does not include overnight chilling
- Place the walnuts, pecans and Brazil nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 4-8 minutes or until toasted and golden brown, stirring once.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil; grease the foil with butter and set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, cream and corn syrup.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the toasted nuts.
- Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 238° (soft-ball stage).
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until creamy and thickened.
- Quickly spread into prepared pan; cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Using foil, lift candy out of pan; discard foil.
- Cut candy into squares.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 pounds.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
enjoy all your candy posts today!herby in Albany loved it
THANKS FOR A GREAT RECIPE - LOVE NUT CANDY!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
awsome candy these sound delicous high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth447 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Christmas Candy166 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
No Bake Desserts24 members
Anything With NUTs42 members
A Candy Jar95 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members