Chicken Curry RiceFrom peteygurl 8 years ago
- 1 chicken breast (cut into bite sizes) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup rice (cook couple of hours prior to cooking) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 onion (chopped finely) shopping list
- 2 cloves gralic (chopped finely) shopping list
- 1 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 stalk green onion (sliced) shopping list
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat wok and put oil.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Once garlic is lightly brown and onion is transparent, add the chicken.
- When chicken is cooked set aside in the wok and cook the egg on the side. Once the egg is cooked mix everything all together.
- Then add the rice. Toss.
- Little by little add the curry powder. Mix until rice is coated well with curry.
- Season with salt and pepper. Then add the green onions. Serve. (^_^)
The Cookpeteygurl Pensacola, FL
The Rating1 people
i made it about a month ago...and was very good...so i came back for the recipe again today :) Thanks for the great recipe.tigermomx3 in Delight loved it