Rice With PeasFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups white rice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup green peas shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Wash rice and leave to soak for half an hour then allow to drain.
- Heat oil in a pot and sauté onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add bay leaves, salt, pepper and rice and cook until rice grains become opaque.
- Stir occasionally then add peas until well coated in oil.
- Add stock and bring to a boil then cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!