Roasted Parmesan Mozzarella Potatoes Dated 1964From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 8 small potatoes washed and sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped parsley shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in large bowl.
- Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper then mix well.
- Pour over potatoes and toss.
- Place 1/2 of the potatoes in a greased baking dish and top with 1/2 cup of each cheese.
- Follow with remaining potatoes and cheese then bake 50 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!