Roasted Potatoes With Bacon and Rosemary Dated 1968From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 pounds new potatoes quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened shopping list
- 6 ounces bacon fried and chopped shopping list
- 1-1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 8 sprigs fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Parboil potatoes 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Drain potatoes and let cool a few minutes.
- Using all the butter coat bottom and sides of a shallow pan.
- Toss potatoes, bacon, olive oil, seasonings and rosemary together and put in shallow pan.
- Roast turning often until potatoes are crisp then sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.