Chocolate Chip Muffins - 2 PointsFrom eirika 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray 2 12 cup muffin tins with Pam.
- In a large bowl, beat together dry cake mix (do NOT add any other ingredients called for to make the cake mix) and pumpkin until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter into 24 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool on rack.
- They are 2pts each.
The Cookeirika Winnipeg, CA
The Rating5 people
Thanks for sharing this recipe. I made them for my family and they were a hit. So easy to make and so moist and yummy! Will definitely be making this one again.kaydeemmm in Kearney loved it
These muffins are wonderful. I made them for work today and everyone loved them. Even my husband liked them. Thank you so much for sharing this great recipe.jordankids in Bristol loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!