Tofu Tuna BurgersFrom nadira 7 years ago
How to make it
- Drain and towel dry Tofu. Let sit in a dishtowel until liquid is removed.
- Peel and grate carrots
- Chop green onions (thin rings)
- Drain liquid from canned Tuna.
- In large mixing bowl, combine Tofu, tuna , carrots, green onions, eggs, salt and pepper. If having trouble forming patties or you didnt drain well, you can add about a tbs of flour to help mixture stick.
- In large skillet, spray some non-stick cooking spray and fry patties till golden brown, turning once on each side. Patties will be firm.
- These can be eaten with rice and a splash of soy sauce on them. Can be put into buns with lettuce and tomatoes for a quick healthy meal on the go.