Yam PuddingFrom paulasue1 5 years ago
- yam PUDDING shopping list
- 3 ½ cups grated uncooked yams or sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- I ¼ cups milk shopping list
- ½ cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 TBS. margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- ½ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg shopping list
- Cream or ice cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except cream; pour into dish.
- Bake until a knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean, about 1 hour. Serve warm with cream or ice cream.
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating7 people
This does sound good! Yum for yams!juels in Clayton loved it
wow high5 for you and the yams yummy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmmmmm it sounds wonderful ......i could have it right now ........lol
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it