Creamy White Mousse With Fresh RaspberriesFrom hoosiermom68 4 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave baking bars and 1/2 C.whipping cream in uncovered microwave safe bowl on medium-high heat until completely melted (approx 90-120 seconds).
- Cool completely.
- Beat remaining 1 C.whipping cream,powdered sugar and vanilla in small bowl until stiff peaks form,but do NOT overbeat.
- Fold melted bar mixture into whipping cream mixture until blended.
- Spoon into champagne or wine glasses and chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and watch their faces light up.