Cinnamon Chip Pecan Filled CrescentsFrom hoosiermom68 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll dough,separate into 16 triangles.
- Spread melted butter onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle 1 C.chips and pecans evenly over all triangles,pressing chips and nuts gently into dough.
- Place,point side down onto ungreased sheet,and roll into crescent shapes.
- Bake 8-10 minutes,or until lightly golden brown.
- Drizzle with cinnamon drizzle topping and serve.
- CInnamon Drizzle Topping:
- Place remaining 2/3 C.cinnamon chips and 1 to 1 1/2 tsp.shortening in bowl.Microwave on high approx 1 minute or until smooth.