Rocky RoadsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Arrange graham crackers to cover the entire bottom of a rectangular pan.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts over the graham crackers.
- In small saucepan cook butter and brown sugar until dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla then pour evenly over the ingredients in pan.
- Bake 12 minutes in preheated oven then store in refrigerator for 3 days.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!