Italian Style-Broiled Veal ChopsFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
- 4 veal rib chops shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 Tbls of dried oregano shopping list
- 1 Tbls of dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup of white wine shopping list
- 1/4cup of olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup of chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl mix together the oil, wine, lemon juice, oregano, basil and garlic.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper.
- Place the chops in a glass baking dish.
- Pour the mixture over the chops and marinate in the fridge for at least three hours turning the chops occasionally.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and place under broiler about 5 minutes on each side.
- Keep warm and let stand for around 15 minutes.
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!