SOUR CREAM POUND CAKEFrom thyme4ma 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 farenheiht.
- Mix in a large stand mixer bowl, blend sugar and butter until creamed.
- Add egg yolks 2 at a time, blending in well after each addition.
- Add sour cream.Blend well.
- Add flour gradually while blending on slow speed until all is incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Fold into batter.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes. Until tester comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan before carefully releasing tube pan.
- Finish cooling 30 minutes more before carefully removing tube from cake.
- Cool completely.
The Cookthyme4ma Kissimmee, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!