Very Easy Creme BruleeFrom luckybear84 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Bring cream and vanilla to a simmer on the stove.
- Remove from stove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar until creamy and light yellow.
- When cream has cooled slowly beat it into the egg mixture.
- Place mixture into ramekins that are sitting in a baking dish with a dish towel in it.
- Fill baking dish half way up the ramekins with the boiling water.
- Place in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until creme brulee jiggles only a little and appears mostly firm.
- Remove from oven and place in fridge for a couple hours to cool.
- When ready to serve top with thin layer of sugar and brown with a cooking torch to create a hard glass like top on the custard.
- Eat and enjoy!!
The Cookluckybear84 Lynnwood, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!