BLT DipFrom nanareb 8 years ago
- 1 lb. fried bacon chopped shopping list
- 1 16 oz. container sour cream shopping list
- 1 large tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions chopped shopping list
- Shredded lettuce (to your liking) shopping list
- pepper (to your liking) shopping list
- salt (if you prefer) shopping list
- OPTIONAL; You can add 3 tablespoons of mayo if you want it creamier or to make it go further. shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon until crispy and set aside to cool. Chop 1 bunch of green onions finely and 1 large tomato. Chop bacon. Mix bacon, onion, tomato, lettuce and sour cream in a medium size bowl. Add pepper to taste and salt if preferred. Put in frig and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with chips.
The Cooknanareb Laurel, MS
- Not added to any groups yet!