Hot and Spicy Spinach DipFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purposer flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/2 cup spinach cooking liquid shopping list
- 6 ounces pepper Jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- tortilla chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain spinach well, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- In saucepan, melt butter.
- Add flour and cook until bubbly.
- Add half and half and spinach cooking liquid.
- Cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
- Add cheese, pepper, celery salt, garlic powder and Worcestershire.
- Fold in spinach.
- Spoon into greased 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!