Camping Backcountry BreakfastFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 2/3 cup (or maybe a little bit more) oatmeal shopping list
- 1/4 cup Carnation low fat powdered milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/3 cup mixed nuts (chopped walnuts and sliced almonds) or shopping list
- dates, pecans shopping list
- Dash shelled sunflower seeds (opt.) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or more shopping list
How to make it
- Mix ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and pour contents into a zip-type bag.
- When ready to eat breakfast, dump contents of the bag into a pot and add 2 cups boiling water. Let contents sit for two minutes, then serve.
- (Camping) or Traveling Quickie