Banana Walnut BreadFrom bemontgomery 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 2 tablespoonsdark corn syrup shopping list
- 3 ripe bananas, well mashed shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Grease and flour the inside of the crock pot.
- Cream the butter in a large bowl with an electic mixer until fluffy.
- Slowly add the sugar, eggs,corn syrup, and mashed bananas.
- Beat until smooth.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a small bowl. Slowly beat the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Pour into the crock pot, cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Let cool, then turn bread out onto the serving platter or plate, it says this also freezes well for future use.