Easy Chocolate Pecan PieFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9" deep dish pie shell shopping list
- 1 cup corn syrup-light or dark shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups pecans- halves or very roughly chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips-or to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Place pie on cookie sheet and bake on center rack for 1 hour or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Spread caramel ice cream topping over cooled pie for a turtle pecan pie.